TUAN TANAH

My photo
I am a girl who like to stand on its own feet without seeking help from others.A girl who will end the school year full of colors and the memories will not be forgotten.A girl who has a great family, awesome besties,crazy friends and jerk enemies.Her boyfriend do treat her nicely but her going to make a *errr and bullshitt attitude. hehe ily

Friday, December 17, 2010

WHAT EVER !

can you please, go away from life? This is not a request but the truth of what I want. You think you're too nice? You think with that kind of performance you can judge people? You do not know me well so you can shut up your mouth. please la weyh, I did not even ask you to assess my life. rich, poor, hot, hot is not all it was not necessary. If you think you may need to take and enjoy themselves. I never take even know. Let me live at peace with my friends so you can shut your ******* mouth.

p / s: I do not need the words of your response. just keep your word if you do not want me to reciprocate. thank you!

0 comments: