TUAN TANAH

My photo
I am a girl who like to stand on its own feet without seeking help from others.A girl who will end the school year full of colors and the memories will not be forgotten.A girl who has a great family, awesome besties,crazy friends and jerk enemies.Her boyfriend do treat her nicely but her going to make a *errr and bullshitt attitude. hehe ily

Monday, December 20, 2010

EVERYTHING HAPPEND TONIGHT

thank god for having completed all of my problems during the disturbing life, emotions and feelings (': all this has caused me to always be in a painful situation. I do not want to be in this situation, but fate decides. I not so hard to feel this way but with all the nature that if I tried to get up and do not be weak. Syarifah Syahirah you have to know that sometimes not all that we think is right and what is wrong is always wrong. if the fate of gods tried to face all the quiet and never considers the burden of life. sometimes friends can be toxic, but a friend can be the most potent antidote. appreciation goes to Kim for being a great motivator (': and to Miss * A ******, I apologize for my words and I hope with all that has happened between us will be completed by peace (:

0 comments: