TUAN TANAH

My photo
I am a girl who like to stand on its own feet without seeking help from others.A girl who will end the school year full of colors and the memories will not be forgotten.A girl who has a great family, awesome besties,crazy friends and jerk enemies.Her boyfriend do treat her nicely but her going to make a *errr and bullshitt attitude. hehe ily

Saturday, January 29, 2011

NURUL SHAZANA NOR HISHAM

*motif letak picture niy sebab nk tunjuk KONON-KONON kau ayu pakai baju kurung . ceyyhh (:

NURUL SHAZANA , thanks for being my super duper bestfriend ever (': sorie foe my jerk attitude towards you too sayang . yeahh , i noe sometime when i cant control myself you're the one who always be my venting victims but i do not mean so . Although this month we are a lot of laughter and rejoicing together but at the same time we cried to . 

ABOUT AJ 
I'm so sorry about him. I do not know what to say. the more we unravel on him, the more we get the real story (: I'm also surprised, but it is true that we hear from the public. Be strong please dear, I do not want you crying, sadness, broken hearts, feeding the heart, down only because of him. I'm always there for you and I do not want you forgot it. Do not cry for men. I know you're strong. let him play with other people's feelings, but I promise I will protect your heart and feelings as long as you think you're my best friend . I know you're sad and disappointed when I was quite frankly the truth about him but for me, I'm no longer willing to secrecy for a longer period. forget him and continue your life. You still have me and other friends (:

ABOUT CAPITAL T
she? ermmm, let her live in her fantasy world. what people say about her and AJ is their only knows, but if she did something against you, she will receive replies from me (:

dear, I know you are very upset when reminded of him right. I pray you are strong okay (: let the matter pass as a history. shazana ILY <3



0 comments: